Soft Industry Ltd.
Soft Industry Ltd.
Head office Country
1, Koshovogo Street
Brief Company Description
Soft Industry is an outsourcing IT-company, headquartered in Chernihiv, Ukraine. Since 2000 we have made awesome projects and turned digital ideas into reality. We have extensive expertise in various domains and provide reliable IT services and solutions for Telecommunication, E-сommerce, Manufacturing, Mining, Transport and Logistics industries. Our main focus is on the offshore software development and outsourcing.
IT outsourcing services
Business Development Manager
Types of software development services
- Application maintenance/Application management
- Custom software development
- End user support/Application user support
- Game design&development
- Helpdesk support/Desktop management/IT Service Desk
- IT consulting/Project management
- IT Strategy/IT Architecture Services
- Software testing/QA
- System Administration/Database Administration
- Mobile Programming, UI/UX Design, VoIP Solution, Internet Marketing, Team-as-a-Service
Top vertical markets
- Business application development
- Complete development of standard software programs
- Customizing of existing software
- Electronic commerce software development
- Internet and online software development
- Mobile and wireless software development
- Open source customizing
- Rewriting or reengineering of existing programs
- Security software development
- System integration
- System software development
Languages for services provisionKey regions
- Communications (Telecom, Mobile, Wireless)
- Entertainment, Sport, Media, Broadcasting
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Information Technology, Internet, High-Tech
- Logistics & Transportation
- Mining & Construction
- Oil & Gas, Power supply
- Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Goods
- Monitoring, E-commerce, Electronics, HoReCa, Medicine
- Mexico, Argentina, Brazil
- Carlos Valero, Dolphin IT Solutions Limited
- Michael Gutkin, Fara-Soft, Inc.
- Mike Wiese, Wiese Consulting Services Pty. Ltd.
- Scott Lampman, Cascadia IT, Inc
- Mike Genzelev, Empirix
- Ze'ev Garber, XPROMPT DESIGN Ltd.
- Philip Zimmermann, a PGP creator
Dynamic System Development Method (DSDM), Feature Driven Development (FDD), Lean Software Development (Lean), SCRUMOperating Systems
Android OS, BSD family FreeBSD /NetBSD/OpenBSD, iPhone OS, Linux family (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat …), Mac OS X/Mac OS, MS Windows Mobile/Windows CE, Symbian OSDatabases
Firebird/Interbase, HSQLDB, JDBC, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, ODBC, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SAP DB, SQLiteProgramming Languages
- 15 years of outsourcing experience in the global IT market
- Skilled IT experts with the highest competences
- Full software development life-cycle
- Effective project management
- Software quality management
- Long-term post-release project support
- Flexible cooperation models and payment methods
- Reduction of the hiring and infrastructure development expenses
"Wiese Consulting has found Soft Industry to be a capable, reportable and trustworthy partner in developing industrial applications which match our own high standards."
Principal Wiese Consulting Services Pty Ltd ., Industrial Software and Reporting Applications
Soft Industry team has gained strong practical expertise in various industries and we are ready to work on your projects or be dedicated to local and international clients.
Team as a Service is the right choice if you want to get additional expertise, quickly expand the existing team or implement a venture project.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team that works on your projects from the scratch.
- Manager who is responsible for reporting and efficient workflow.
- Opportunity to focus and work on the key business objectives.
- Expertise and established processes within a team.
- Quick start of all planned project development activities.
- Adjustment of a team size up to your specific needs.
Our QA team provide outsourcing software testing services for web, mobile and desktop programming.
WHAT WE DO:
Define the product quality criteria;
- Develop a strategy for the software quality management;
- Perform all necessary tasks, to ensure the product quality.
ADVANTAGES YOU GET:
- Product is released on-time and within the planned budget;
- Reduction of risks associated with the software quality;
- Quality control at any implementation stage.
Search through Companies' Websites
The search will be carried out among websites of companies included to the catalogue