Soft Industry Ltd.
Soft Industry Ltd.
Head office Country
1, Koshovogo Street
Brief Company Description
Soft Industry Alliance Ltd is an IT service provider based in Ukraine. Since 2000, we have been successfully integrating technologies into business. We deliver IT solutions that enable our clients to reach a new level, improve processes and get more advantages in the market.
Our mission is not just to sell a service, but to provide a profitable solution that would bring the desired result for the client. That is why our customers often come back and become partners over the years.
IT outsourcing services
Head of Business Development Department
Types of software development services
- Application maintenance/Application management
- Custom software development
- End user support/Application user support
- Helpdesk support/Desktop management/IT Service Desk
- IT consulting/Project management
- IT Strategy/IT Architecture Services
- SaaS services
- Software testing/QA
- System Administration/Database Administration
- Mobile Programming, Team-as-a-Service
Top vertical markets
- Business application development
- Complete development of standard software programs
- Customizing of existing software
- Electronic commerce software development
- Internet and online software development
- Mobile and wireless software development
- Open source customizing
- Rewriting or reengineering of existing programs
- Security software development
- System integration
- System software development
Languages for services provision
- Communications (Telecom, Mobile, Wireless)
- Entertainment, Sport, Media, Broadcasting
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Information Technology, Internet, High-Tech
- Logistics & Transportation
- Oil & Gas, Power supply
- Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Goods
- Monitoring, Electronics, HoReCa,
- Norvegian, Ukrainian, Russian
- Carlos Valero, Dolphin IT Solutions Limited
- Michael Gutkin, Fara-Soft, Inc.
- Mike Wiese, Wiese Consulting Services Pty. Ltd.
- Scott Lampman, Cascadia IT, Inc
- Mike Genzelev, Empirix
- Ze'ev Garber, XPROMPT DESIGN Ltd.
- Philip Zimmermann, a PGP creator
Agile Model Driven Development (AMDD), Dynamic System Development Method (DSDM), Feature Driven Development (FDD), Lean Software Development (Lean), SCRUMOperating Systems
Android OS, BSD family FreeBSD /NetBSD/OpenBSD, iPhone OS, Linux family (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat …), Mac OS X/Mac OS, MS Windows Mobile/Windows CE, Symbian OSDatabases
Firebird/Interbase, HSQLDB, JDBC, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, ODBC, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SAP DB, SQLiteProgramming Languages
Search through Companies' Websites
The search will be carried out among websites of companies included to the catalogue